As you can see I have done things differently! Just playing with images. If you love to play with images you should try out at great FREE site called Canva.com. That is where I do all my images for facebook, posters & pinterest – very cool
Back to the BROCCOLI SALAD….
You can skip the cauliflower and just have broccoli and feel free to add any other veggies.
ALSO – you can blanch the broccoli (I like to do that) – by boiling it for about 1 minute and then rinsing with very cold water until it cools right off.
The Spicy Ginger Nut (Almond Butter) Sauce - this sauce is can be used in many ways…
- It can be used on a raw salad
- It can be used on cooked veggies
- It can be added to a hot quinoa dish
- It can be used in a cold quinoa salad
- It can be added to a hot rice noodle stir fry with lots of veggies
- It can be added in a cold rice noodle salad – just add cold cooked thin rice noodles to this broccoli salad
- It can be used as a dipping sauce for Rice Paper Rolls (Click to see YouTube video)
- Yes, if you happen to eat chicken (or have family members that do) it is a great chicken satay sauce
- It is great in a stir fry with prawns
- It is a great dip for raw celery stalks
This sauce is really tasty BUT REMEMBER it is high in calories!
So be inventive and have fun with this sauce!
LIVE HAPPY & HEALTHY!