How to make raw chocolate macaroons – a fast and super easy, delicious dessert or snack.
Bringing you a dessert this week! This one is really good – I do say that with all of them don’t I?
That is probably because I don’t make things I do not like so…..and I LOVE chocolate!
I had a great day today – not only was the weather beautiful again but I had the opportunity to meet some wonderful and inspiring women at an MS self-support group. I showed them how they can make some healthy, quick and easy snacks. I do love making healthy eating simple as I think it is made too complicated by so many people and diet plans.
RAW CHOCOLATE MACAROONS
Now these are not a “light snack” as in light in calories because of the coconut and coconut oil, but coconut has a lot of health benefits to it and I will talk a bit about these below. Just remember – moderation.
BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL
- Promoting your heart health
- Promoting weight loss when and if you need it
- Supporting your immune system health
- Supporting a healthy metabolism
- Providing you with an immediate energy source
- Helping to keep your skin healthy and youthful looking
- Supporting the proper functioning of your thyroid gland
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
For your skin:
- Helps protect skin from the aging effects of free radicals, improve the appearance of skin with its anti-aging benefits.
- May help restore more youthful-looking skin. When coconut oil is absorbed into the skin and connective tissues, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to keep connective tissues strong and supple.
- Penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin to strengthen the underlying tissues.
Give these a try and let me know how you like them!