Eating healthy consistently usually involves 2 things:
- Being prepared. Having healthy food in your fridge and cupboards ready to use is very important and necessary, but what really helps is having food that is washed, cut and ready to add to recipes. I also go over other suggestions for you to implement and show you some great equipment that can really help.
- Mindset – Having the right mindset is very important to continually and consistently eat healthy. This is never a short topic and there are so many elements to discuss. I cover some in the video below on Mindset of Eating Healthy. Check it out!
HOW TO PREPARE TO EAT HEALTHY ALL WEEK
Since most people are not all raw, it is also great to have some prepared cooked food in the fridge to combine with the raw food you have prepped. Things such as:
- Quinoa – cooked and ready to add cold to salads, or heat for a stir fry or side dish
- Rice noodles – great cold in a salad (so good with seaweed) and also saute in pan with stir fry
- Organic canned beans and tomatoes (in cupboard). Beans to add cold to a salad or hot in a cooked dish. Tomatoes, add to veggie and bean salad or in homemade soup or making a sauce.
- Have a raw sauce, dip and some salad dressings made and in the fridge.
NOW LET’S TALK ABOUT MINDSET
Another very helpful thing you can do when you need to get motivated again is - read, watch and learn. When I become uninspired, or start old bad habits again, I know what I need to do …… and that is to read, watch and learn. I read something that inspires me and something I am really interested in. That is usually something I can learn from. I also love to watch YouTube videos on topics I need help with. There are some incredible videos out there on any topic.
If you are feeling like old habits and behaviors are creeping back and taking control of you, try reading something that will get you back on track or watching a video that will help. The internet can be a great tool. Use it well.
HERE IS ANOTHER OPTION: If you are having problems sticking to a healthy diet, sign up for my next
which starts May 6, 2013. This WILL get you back on track and all you have to do is follow the plan. I give you menu plans, recipes and a ton of great info to keep you inspired and eating healthy!
LIVE HAPPY & HEALTHY!